Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 17 February 2010

Sisters Love pt 1


THe loved you had for one another astounded me even when you where in my belly, you where sisters you, would fight for space i could feel u having feet fights which i imagined that you would fight forever, but the love you had for one another and the connection was unreal.


When you where born mummy was the proudest i had ever been im my life and i don't think i will ever be as proud of something as i am of my babies ,

I Think you had a instant connection even though you where split up Isla went to a heart hospital 100 miles away with daddy and mummy stayed with Freya because i had a operation and you where only 12 hours old i was not aloud any where, but there was a connection you would wake at the same time and moan and even sleep the same and when mummy and Freya arrived to Isla and Daddy ,thats when Isla got better she fought to stay with her sister and that where the love and connection really began ,

Freya - our astounding beautiful , content loving wonderful sister the loved she had for Isla amazed me it was like she knew Isla was poorly she would sit back and just relax and , rarely cried , it like she knew she was poorly and knew Isla needed more attention which she did but Freya would just carry on talking to her self or babble to Isla ,

Isla- our brave , courages , bashful , beautiful sister , the love she had for freya was a very a much sisters love , she would shout bash her sister ,sisters fought but also she was very loving to one another they would stroke each other lean on each other when tired , holding hands was my favourite

Having twins was the most wonderful ,tiring , rewarding , eventuful time of my life i was only blessed of 8 months a 23 day of being a mother of twins on earth , but that connection will never be lost
Now Isla spirit will live on in freya.
YOu are half to a whole , one of two always in our hearts we will always love you xxx

2 comments:

  1. Every time I was pregnant, I wanted twins. That is amazing they still had the same schedule 100 miles apart, so precious. Freya will always know her sisters love.

    (((big hugs to you)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. isla will live on in her sister as she does stuff that reminds me of isla all the time. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx love you sis. I am very proud to be your brother. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete